Conditions of employing a Foreign Teacher have updated according to the new regulations.
Equivalence document and preliminary permission document (proficiency certificate) taken from Higher Education Institution is obligatory for foreign teacher to work in special education institutions affiliated to Ministry of National Education.
“Opening an instutition and starting education permit” and “License” are required for the institutions that will employ foreign teachers
No certificate or qualification document is required for British citizens to be English teachers.
There are no criteria except for equivalence document if foreign teachers who are married to a Turkish citizen have completed 3 years or having a child.
Ata Instutitional Consultancy is a specialized company that has been working on foreign work permits for almost nine years.
Many domestic and foreign institutions operating in Turkey have references from foundations, travel agencies, hospitals, private universities and companies. You can ask our customers by clicking on the logos.
Please Review Our References; https://www.atakurumsal.com/referanslarimiz/
Ata Instutitional Consultancy provides the services below as a package for customers
- CHECKS IF YOU CAN HAVE A WORK PERMIT FOR FOREIGN PERSONNEL.
- DETERMINES THE BEST APPLICATION METHOD FOR YOU.
- PREPARES THE DOCUMENTS WHICH YOU SHOULD PREPARE AS YOUR OWN.
- NOTICES REQUIRED INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTS TO YOU.
- COMPLETES ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS.
- DELIVERY YOUR DOCUMENTS TO THE MINISTRY.
- FOLLOWS YOUR DOCUMENTS IN THE MINISTRY WITH MEETING THE EXPERTS
- INFORMS YOU WHEN YOUR WORK PERMIT IS APPROVED.
- INFORMS YOU FOR THE SGK TRANSACTIONS.
- INFORMS YOU IN EXTENSION PROCESS BEFORE 45 DAYS
- PROVIDES THE TERMINATION PROCEDURES FOR YOUR STAFF.
Reasons for Denial of Work Permit Application
Reasons for Rejection of the Application for Work Permit The 14th article of the law namely Work Permit for Foreigners defines the rejection reasons of work permits. As a general rule, if the needed workforce can be provided within the internal market, the work permit for foreigners may be rejected. Within the scope of this,