How Can Foreigners Acquire TÜRSAB A-Level Travel Agency Certificate?

What is travel agency certificate, why is it required?

Some business fields in Turkey are subject to special authorization, one of them is travel agencies. Travel Agency Operation Certificate, in order to operate travel agency activity, it is an official document issued by the Republic of Turkey Ministry of Culture and Tourism for commercial organizations.

The companies which will operate holiday, tour, organization and health tourism activities have to acquire TÜRSAB A-Level Travel Agency Certificate firstly.

How to request a Travel Agency Title?

Following the establishment of the company, the following documents have to be prepared in the Travel Agency Title Request (for newly-established travel agencies) section on the Ministry of Culture and Tourism web page.

  • Application petition,

(Because of the registration in the ministry system, the land telephone, e-mail address and web page written in the petition must belong to the agency and be active)

  • Trade registry gazette,
  • Title Preference List (There should be more than one title in order of preference. Before determining the agency titles, detailed research should be completed by travel agency search section on the ministry’s web page. Agency titles that are active and closed or canceled are not accepted, even the word of the designated title should not be the same..)

Application is made to the Ministry of Culture and Tourism by post. If the agency title is deemed appropriate, you will receive a reply letter by the ministry with a mail notification document within maximum 15 days.

How is the TÜRSAB Application Process ? 

Within 30 days from the notification that the agency title has been deemed appropriate by the Ministry; 

For A-Level Travel Agency Certificate, a security deposit of 7,000 TL is required to be deposited into the account of the Central Accounting Directorate of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism.

Things to be considered;

  • Payment must only be made from the company account. (Cash deposit payments from personal accounts are not accepted.)
  •  The receipt must be stamped and signed by the relevant bank.
  • In the explanation part, official company title must be written completely.

(For each branch where the security deposit amount will be established, 25% of the amount must be paid)


Application can be made to TÜRSAB by mail or hand delivery with the following documents on the TÜRSAB web page.

If the application is made directly to the institution,

  • Company executive
  • Person authorized by power of attorney
  • Agency staff working under insurance,

can made the application.


Required Documents;

1) Application petition

2) The original of the declaration stating the date and number of the Trade Registry Gazette, which contains the articles of association of the applicant legal entity, which includes tourism or travel agency activity. (Attached on the page as EK4)

3) The original or certified copy of the Trade Registry Certificate regarding the latest situation in which the authorized person or persons to represent are also specified.

4) Recognizance regarding the title of agency  (Name, seal and signature), (Attached on the page as EK1)

5) Company Officer Criminal record certificate declaration form and its attachment criminal record certificate (Attached on the page as EK1)

6) Original or certified copy of the authorized person or persons to represent the legal entity.

7) It is obligatory to employ at least one personnel with one of the following qualifications in the travel agency headquarters and branches, and the valid documents are listed as following.

  • To certify that staff has completed vocational high school, associate degree or undergraduate education on hotel management and tourism, or
  • To certify that the information officer has a foreign language achievement certificate, or
  • To certify that he has the guide document issued by the Ministry, 
  • Among the documents related to the personnel who will work in travel agencies, the original of the information officer foreign language certificate of achievement and the original or certified copy of the other documents are submitted to TÜRSAB and archived. In the event that the original of the documents whose certified copy is requested to be submitted, the photocopy of the document is confirmed by writing the name and title by the relevant officer after controlling the conformity with the original.
  • Statement regarding the staff to be employed (Attached on the page as EK3)
  • Monthly premium and service document or SGK state of employment

8) Applicant Legal Entity Information Form

9) Wet stamp and signed bank receipt on the payment of the security deposit amount

10) Certificate of Activity

11) Tax Certificate

Following the complete delivery of the documents to Türsab, inspection is made within a maximum of 10-15 days.

Before visiting for inspection, the Agency organization information form sent by TÜRSAB to the company e-mail address, and it must be filled and sent back to TÜRSAB via e-mail.

Things to consider during inspection;

  • The company must have a declared land phone number. (It’s controlled during inspection)
  • It is strictly forbidden to have another company at the same address where the agency is located.
  • You must have a KEP address (as both receiver and sender),if you don’t have it, you should create it before inspection.
  • A signboard must be completed before the inspection, if not, a sticker plexi sign slightly larger than A4 can be made temporarily.
  • If your agency is in an office block or a business center, its name must be included in the main entrance of the business center, as well as the sign on the door.
  • If the windows are clad and advertised, the agency title must also be printed.
  • Information on the web page, e-mail and the number of square meters of the office should be communicated to the relevant person coming for inspection.

After inspection process, the companies which found adequate for certification, they will be listed as a TÜRSAB member for A-Class with paying 74.714,63 TL registration fee in 2021.

The file approved by TÜRSAB is sent to the Ministry of Culture and Tourism. If the file, which is taken under a detailed examination by the Ministry, is not failing, it is sent to the provincial directorate of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism within 15-20 days after the approval of the authority. The document can be received upon informing the company official by e-mail and telephone.

Before receiving the document, the original bank receipt showing that the document fee of 900.00 TL has been deposited into the bank account of the Circulating Fund Central Directorate (DÖSİM) at the Ziraat Bank Ankara Public Corporate Branch must be taken.

EFT transaction is not accepted.

The travel agency document number and travel agency title must be written on the receipt statement.

If you want to make the payment from the company account, you must receive a wet stamp and signed receipt from the bank.


The required documents while going for receiving the certificate;

  • Document Fee payment receipt original
  • If the person who goes to receive the document is a company representative, a copy of the signature circular, if another person is to be assigned, a letter or power of attorney on a letterhead stating that this person is authorized to receive the document.
  • Photocopy of the Trade Registry Gazette
  • Tax Certificate
  • Photocopy of signature circular

EK – Ana Sözleşme Örneği

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Notify of
0 Yorum
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Assign Corporate Consultancy
Based on 517 reviews
powered by Google
Jeanne Brochard
Jeanne Brochard
12:44 27 Apr 21
I highly recommend them! I got my residence permit done in less than a month.Marta is nice and patient and guides you... through all the processes. She even got me a driver to get me from the immigration office to the tax office back and forth. It was all done in 3h (you have to wait in line tho, there is no other way). If you don't want to waste time trying to deal with your residence permit, it definitely worth using their service!read more
A ibn Z
A ibn Z
07:13 26 Apr 21
Hello there, very informative site.I have a question: My son will be 18 years next year, if I buy a property and get... the citizenship , can he study Medicine in Turkey free of charge as a Turkish citizen. If I am divorced do I need my ex wife's consent to get for all of my children Turkish citizenship? I am Australian.Also can you help with enrolment to an English Medium University? I heard he must learn Turkish to be able to study in more
moo Et
moo Et
07:38 06 Jan 21
Hello. Thank you for help and support and answering our questions. it is the second time that I ask a question because... I forgot the previous time. If someone want to apply for Short Term Resident Permit but the expiry date of Passport does not allow for one year, then is it possible to apply for shorter period like ten months and 120 days outside of Turkey rule still exist or not? Thank you againread more
Moh Eti
Moh Eti
06:38 06 Jan 21
Thank you very much for answering my first question. I forgot to ask the other question that I had. If my mother... passport does not allow her to apply for short term resident permit for a year because of expiry date of her passport can she apply for ten months instead of one year? I also heard that 120 days outside of country rule is not apply more
Cobb Cobb
Cobb Cobb
07:20 27 Nov 20
Hi i have finally received my residence card yesterday.5 months from start to finish 🤔The problem l have now is my... surname on my card is spelt incorrect.How can l get this fixed? Will it cost me more money if so how much? Will l need to give them a new photo?I went to open a bank account and was told that my address isnot linked to my card. Why is that?How do l get my address linked to the card?Am l able to still do this while l sort out the surname mistake?I am from Australia would l be able to extend my 12 months visa if l am still here?If not, what would l need to do so l was able to extend?Your help is much appreciatedread more
Anum Omair
Anum Omair
11:53 13 Nov 20
Hello, We are planing to apply for residence permit in turkey by investing in property, I have a question that my... husband will be the principal applicant (owner of property ) stays in abroad for 6 months in an year as he is a business person and he has to look after his business but on the other hand we (wife and 2kids) will stay in turkey and follow the protocol to get citizenship in 5 years period.1. will my husband be able to apply for citizenship of all 4 of us as the main applicant? if not?2. will I and my kids will be eligible to get citizenship, if we are eligible, will I be able to apply for his citizenship based on my citizenship status?Or what do you suggest that we should done as the aim is to get the citizenship in 5 years period for the entire family.An expert opinion will be highly appreciatedThanksread more
Khurum Khan
Khurum Khan
13:27 09 Nov 20
I gained lots of knowledge with help of this web site it is very informative.I have some questions plz answer .1 -... What is the minimum house price to buy in order to get a residency permit?2 - we are a family of three me 46 year old my son aged 22 and daughter aged 19 . can we by one house or 3 houses to get property residency permit for all of us ?3 - How many month a person to stay in turkey per year for qualify a Turkish passport because my both adult children are studying medicine in Georgia .4 - How many years will the three of us have to wait to get citizenship?read more
Emad Babaei
Emad Babaei
12:18 23 Oct 20
HelloIm from Iran ( I have Iranian Passport ) but I live in Budapest. I would like to study in Turkey. Do I have to... get a student visa from Turkish embassy before going to Turkey or can I just go to Turkey and register at my course and then apply for Student residence permit ?May I also ask how long does it take to get an appointment at the immigration office and then how long does it take to receive the Student residence permit ?Thank you very much for your helpBest regardsread more
Tommy Ade
Tommy Ade
00:06 14 Oct 20
Hello,I am a Nigerian citizen, and I would like to apply for the tourist residence permit. I read that in Antalya the... residence permit is provided in a month or less sometimes.1. Is it possible to apply for the residence permit in Antalya and then move to Istanbul after receiving the residence permit?2. In that case, will my application be accepted if I have a rental contract for just 1 month as I plan on moving to Istanbul and rent another apartment there?3. During the time my application will be processing, can I open a bank account, deposit money in it, and make transactions?I would appreciate if you could shed some light on these matters.Warm regards,read more
Next Reviews
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x