President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan made explanations about restrictions in the month of Ramadan in Turkey after the cabinet meeting.
The meeting took 2 hour and 45 minutes. Some restrictions are back.
Here is the restrictions of the first 2 weeks of Ramadan :
- The weekend curfew will continue as it is.
- The curfew has been pulled from 21.00 to 19.00 on weekdays.
- Intercity travel will not be allowed, except in compulsory cases.
- Public transport ban came again for those under 18 and over 65.
- Flexible shifts are reinitiated in the public sector. The shift will end at 16:00. Those with chronic illnesses and pregnant women will be considered on leave.
- Private enterprises with suitable conditions will be encouraged in this direction.
- In education, all students except 8th and 12th grade students will continue online education.
- Places such as food and beverage services, cafes, clubs, sports halls and tea gardens will remain closed until after the eid.
- Restaurants will only work with take-away and pick-up services within certain hours.
- Weddings, weddings, engagements, henna, general assembly meetings, indoor activities were postponed until after the eid.
- Hotels will only serve their own customers. Frauds such as fake reservations will not be tolerated.
- Collective iftar is not allowed in homes, and it is forbidden in accommodation facilities.
- The application will start on April 14, 2021 at 19:00.
Generally, the restrictions were explained in this way. However, some details were published on the website of the Ministry of Interior with a circular. So what are these details?
Which Hours Restaurants are Open ?
Restaurants, eating and drinking places will not be able to accept customers inside and outside the venue. It will be able to work from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. both with take-away and pick-up service. From 7 p.m. until sahur time, it will only be able to provide package service.
When Can Under 18 Go Out?
As a result of the Ramadan restrictions, citizens under the age of 18 will not be able to use public transportation. However, they will be able to go out on weekdays between 14:00 and 18:00.
When Can Over 65 Go Out?
As a result of the Ramadan restrictions, citizens over the age of 65 will not be able to use public transportation. However, they will be able to go out on weekdays between 10:00 and 14:00.
Which Places Are Open On Weekend?
On weekends, grocery stores, greengrocers, markets and dried fruits shops will be able to serve between 10:00 and 17:00.
Who Can Travel Between Cities?
Intercity travel is banned except in compulsory cases. These mandatory situations:
- Those who want to be discharged from the hospital where they are treated and return to their original residence, who are referred with a doctor report and / or
- have a previous doctor’s appointment / control.
- To attend the funeral of himself or his spouse, deceased first-degree relative or brother or to accompany the funeral transfer (maximum 8 persons),
- Those who have come to the city they are in in the last 5 days but do not have a place to stay but want to return to their place of residence (those who submit their travel ticket, vehicle license plate, other documents showing their travel, and information),
- Those who will attend the exams announced by ÖSYM and other central exams and their attendants,
- Who want to return to their settlements by completing military service,
- Private or public invitations to the daily contract,
- Released from penal execution institutions,
If you have a situation other than these, you can get a travel permit through the E-APPLICATION and Call 199 systems of the Ministry of Interior or by applying directly to the Governorship / District Governorates. With this permit, you can travel intercity with your own vehicles.
Are Foreigners Subject to Ramadan Restrictions?
Yes, foreigners who are outside the scope of touristic activities, including residence permit holders, persons under temporary protection status or international protection applicants and status holders, will be subject to curfew restrictions.
Should Tourists Follow These Restrictions?
No, foreigners in Turkey to be temporarily exempted from these restrictions.
We would love to walk the streets without a mask, to kiss and smell with our loved ones, but unfortunately, we have to stand up to the restrictions so that we can do them comfortably.
If you have any questions, you can ask us your questions in the comments section below.
Reasons for Denial of Work Permit Application
Reasons for Rejection of the Application for Work Permit The 14th article of the law namely Work Permit for Foreigners defines the rejection reasons of work permits. As a general rule, if the needed workforce can be provided within the internal market, the work permit for foreigners may be rejected. Within the scope of this,